Friday, October 23, 2009

The Swap is here...

dear jane's first swap is official!!! Our treats bag has arrived...We were sooo excited to open and see the bag and all the goodies! Oh how charming it is!!! Stephanie thanks so much we love it!!! Now to decide who gets what! I'll Let Melanie pick first! As long as I get the tag!!!Ha I just love it!



Look how cute!

Love that tag! Oh, how charming...


All the goodies inside!



Stephanie it was such a joy to have you as our first swap partner! We have loved getting to know you...Your blog is great and you are sooo funny and truly have a gift for writing... ever since I read about Silver Bella in Country Living I have always dreamed of going!!! Now I know someone who does!!! Well maybe We'll see you there next year!!! And we'll be a part of your swaps!!! I think we are hooked!!!
Cupcake Kisses, Kelley and Melanie...


P.S. Please visit Stephanie's blog crownsandpearls.blogspot.com. It's awesome!





3 comments:

  1. OMG! How fun. The bag is fabulous and the contents amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the one you guys made. hint..hint. Let me know when the next swap is maybe I will get in on it. I'm a Silver Bella wanna be too"
    Hugs to you all, Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you both enjoyed the bag. And, thank you for your kind comments about my writing. How sweet. You both have got to come to Silver Bella next year. I think you'd love meeting all the women! Happy Halloween girls and thanks to you for the phenomenal bag you sent me full of goodness and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first swap! i am so tickled by how many of you were newbies to swapping. How wonderful!
    Happy Halloween!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete